I’ve been totally buried in work recently–promoting existing books, writing a new one, translating a Spanish-language text into English, and the usual administrative, shipping/receiving, and bookkeeping b.s.–and haven’t been writing as much for the blog as I’d like.
Things aren’t lightening up, but I’ll be posting the following over the coming weeks:
- A review of Ken Macleod’s fine new sci-fi novel, Dissidence, the first book in his Corporation Wars series
- Additional sci-fi reviews (I have a stack of unread books sitting here)
- A long post, probably split into two or three parts, on the plague of loneliness in the United States, the reasons for it, and what can be done about it
- An excerpt from the book I’m currently translating, Venezuelan Anarchism: The History of a Movement, by Rodolfo Montes de Oca
- A lengthy excerpt from Zeke Teflon’s sequel to his well reviewed sci-fi novel, Free Radicals
- More e-book giveaways
- My take on how to successfully combat Trump and the alt-right (and the corporate-lackey Democrats)
- Photos from my favorite hikes in the Tucson Mountains
- And anything I can badger the various See Sharp Press authors into writing
No promises on when, but all of this is on the way.